Thursday, May 21, 2009

Exciting news today!!!

OK so it took me a little longer to get the pieces cut for the next in-stock's (they will be worth it!!) but they are ready to be picked up today :) There will be 4-5 depending if I decide to keep one LOL ;) My plan is to stock every 1-2 weeks. The more I sell the more I will be able to stock. My sewing house is getting carriers made at a rate of about 1 per day so as long as sales come in I can keep having new Himmel's made.

Now for some even more exciting news...

I have decided to lower my prices for a while. This comes straight out of my profit but times are hard all around so if my prices are too high for this current economy and my carriers are not affordable Himmel's are just sitting here un-loved and I am not making any money. So enjoy the new pricing!!

I am actually going to be taking a break from TBW for a while so please if you need to contact me do so through my website. I will announce stockings in the VFSOT. I will miss you all but I really feel I will be more productive in my family life and my business if I spend less time on the computer.

I will post here and in VFSOT when the next stocking is about to happen!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment