Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Friday!!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to post in here tonight to clear up the confusion about the discount codes and free shipping. Yesterday when I lowered my prices I cancelled the discount code and free shipping offer. The current prices are way below what they were with the discount code and the free shipping. The pricing before being lowered was $160 for HTF prints and $150 for regular prints (with the exception of the purple Melrose Blossoms). The pricing now is $110 for regular prints and $115 for HTF prints ;)

Enjoy the new pricing!! I am so happy to offer you all beautiful handmade luxury carriers for a very affordable price!! I hope that all of my beautiful Himmel's find loving homes :)

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!!

Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment